Sunday 24 March 2013

New products

I recently went shopping and bought a few new things! Most of the products bought were from Space NK and I am already in love with them. 

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Shade - Deauville) £30.50;
Nars Bronzer (Shade - Laguna) £26


So the first thing I originally went in Space NK for was the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. Something I had read great reviews about and seen lots of my favourite YouTube make-up artists use in their tutorials with flawless results. As my previous foundation had run out (Mac - Studio Finish) and become a shade too dark, I knew it was time to invest into the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I must have only used this foundation two or three times since I got it but I already love it! I do have a slight oily finish to my skin, which I was a little worried about when purchasing this foundation, however, the shop assistant reassured me that it won't make me look oily/shiny. It gives a lovely radiant finish, which I love. Especially as we are heading into Spring/Summer and you need a nice bronzed/radiant finish to look healthy and glowing. When the make-up artist was testing out the colours on my skin she used the Nars Laguna Bronzer to add definition and sculpt the face. Of which, I instantly fell in love with and purchased at the same time! I have used this every day since I got it, and is my make-up bad essential. 



Tangle Teezer £10;
Eyeko Brow Gel £18;
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara £18
Whilst looking round the store, I also picked up some more goodies. I have always wanted a Tangle Teezer as my friends use them and always said how good they were, but strangely I didn't have one myself. I have medium/long hair which is quite thick therefore gets knotty and tangled quickly.  Any normal hairbrush is  painful to use and leaves my scalp feeling sore as its pulls and rips through my hair. This brush is nothing like that - it's like a miracle and pain free! Now I know why my friends rave about it, I should have bought it sooner!  I love trying out new things. The two Eyeko products are just as good as each other. For me, I love a strong, structured brown but nothing too harsh and drawn on. This gives the most perfect effect working with my Mac Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering too. I use the Lancome Hypnose Star mascara currently, but wanted to try this new mascara from a not so well-known brand that the staff at Space NK were pleased with from using it themselves. I am yet to use it as I like to use my previous products before I open new ones, but I will review it in a different blog post once I've made good use of it. 

I went to my local fashion week yesterday, in Bristol and this is the make-up I used. (sorry for bad quality - it was taken on my phone!)

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Deauville
Nars Bronzer - Laguna
Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
The Body Shop Blush - 02 Coral nuance
Benefit  - Girl meets pearl
Mac Eye Brow Pencil - Lingering
Eyeko - Brow Gel
Mac Eyeshadow - Kid, Copperplate, Print & Carbon
Lancome Mascara - Hypnose Star
Mac Lipstick - Rebel
Necklace -  Accessorize

Next weekend I am travelling to London to go and see One Direction with my friends, which I'm very excited about! The following day we are going shopping on Oxford Street - so hopefully I will pick up some new things tha
t I can share with you and write up a review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment